Not a football player candidate? No worries. Now you can join the team without the pads.
Muscles worked: Upper Back
Time to complete: 5-6 minutes
You will need: Dumbbells (10-15 lbs)
- Stand with your feet close together (but not touching), dumbbells in hand.
- Bend at the knees about 30 degrees, and hinge forward at the hip so your upper body is at a 45 degree angle to the floor (back flat), and your arms are extended forward (toward the floor).
- Keeping your shoulders back, chest up, pull the dumbbells toward your waist, bending at the elbow while keeping your elbows tight to the body, ultimately touching the sides of your upper body.
- Squeeze your upper back and hold for a second, then lower the dumbbells finally extending your arms fully.
- Do 12 repetitions for a full set, rest 30 seconds then repeat 2 more times.