Almost everyone wants a firm butt and slim hips right? Here’s a move that will give you just that – appropriately called the “butt blaster!”
Muscles worked: Glutes, hips
Time to complete: 10 minutes
You will need: A pair of dumbbells (5-15 lbs)
- Start by standing with feet shoulder width apart, dumbbells at sides.
- Bring your left foot back as if you were going into a back lunge, but cross it behind your right leg about a foot further to the right.
- Keeping your back straight, shoulders back, bend at both knees so that your right leg is at a 90 degree angle.
- Extend both legs and return your left foot to the starting position, then perform the same steps above with your right leg moving behind your left.
- Complete 12 full repetitions for a full set, rest 30-60 seconds then repeat for 2 more sets.