Hot Cross Buns
Well now, if that title brought to mind sugary sweet yummy-ness, I’m very sorry. I was talking about your glutes! You want em’ hot right? Work them out hard with this super but shaper.
Muscles worked: Glutes, quads
Time to complete: 8 minutes
You will need: A medium weight medicine ball, or one medium weight dumbbell
- Stand with your feet close together but not touching, your hands on the sides of the medicine ball or dumbbell aligned with your belly button (elbows will be bent).
- Bend at the knees and lower into a half squat, about a 45 degree angle.
- Bring the medicine ball/dumbbell to the right side of your body, wall lowering the squat about 10-20 more degrees; then bring the ball/dumbbell back to the center and raise back up the 10 degrees to your starting position.
- Repeat this move to the left to complete a full “rep.”
- Repeat a total of 15 full reps for a full set, rest 30 seconds then repeat for 2 more sets.