Weeble-Wobble (and don’t fall down!)
If you don’t remember that catchy commercial, you’re too young!
Muscles worked: Legs, abs
Time to complete: 6-8 minutes
You will need: Dumbbells (optional)
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, and if you are using dumbbells place them at your sides.
- Shift your weight to your LEFT leg, and lift your RIGHT leg about 2” off the ground.
- Lean onto your LEFT leg, bending at the knee and bringing your RIGHT hand to your LEFT foot (keep your right leg off the ground, leg bent behind you)
- Return to the center position but keep your right leg off the ground
- Repeat the bend 11 more times (12 total) then switch legs for 12 reps to complete a full set.
- Rest 30-60 seconds and repeat 2 more sets.