Tired of doing the same old ab workout and not really seeing the results? Try just 20 of these and you’ll be feeling it in the morning!
Muscles Worked: Abdominals
Time to Complete: 5 minutes
You will need: Just your body!
- Start laying on your back with your legs bent and feet flat on the floor
- With hands at your sides, contract your abs to bring your chest toward your knees (like a regular “crunch”)
- While in this position, extend your legs so they hover about 6 inches above the floor (keep your upper body exactly where it was!)
- Return legs to the bent position and relax the abdominals to lower to the floor
- Perform 20 reps for a full set; rest 30 seconds then repeat 2 more sets!