Here’s a great new exersize to add to your routine for a butt-shaping cardio/strength blitz!
1) Start facing a weight bench (or step bench) – shoulders back and relaxed
2) Place your RIGHT foot on the bench and bend the LEFT knee slightly, for momentum
3) Step up using the power of only your RIGHT leg, until you are fully standing on the bench, touching the LEFT toe on the bench
4) Leading with your LEFT leg again, return to the floor starting position
5) Repeat a total of 12 times, then switch to your LEFT leg 12 times, to complete a full set
6) Rest 30 seconds then repeat a total of 3 sets (12 times each RIGHT/LEFT)