Twisting Ab Plank
Bored of your same old crunches? Your abs probably are too! Try this new move to tighten up that tum!
Muscles Worked: Abs, Shoulders
You will need: A mat
Time to complete: 3-5 minutes
1. Start in a push up plank position, with your arms parallel to eachother and shoulder blades “tucked” (roll shoulders back to feel this position) – just like beautiful Amelia in image one
2. With your neck relaxed and back staying flat, curve (or suck in) your belly (as if your belly button was reaching to the ceiling).
3. Now, reach one arm straight out to your side and all the way to the ceiling until it is perpendicular to the ceiling. Hold two counts then return to the floor in the starting position.
4. Do the same move with the other arm to complete one full REP.
5. Perform 10 “REPs” (10x one reach per arm) for a full SET
6. Come down from the plank and rest 60 seconds, then perform 1-2 more sets.