Make the most of your workout!
Muscles Worked: Legs
1. Start by standing tall with hands on waist, shoulders back, legs together and hips tucked.
2. Stabilize your left leg by contracting muscles, and raise your right leg in front of you about 45 degrees (Image 1 below). Return to about 25 degrees to the floor, and so that your muscles are still engaged. Repeat 15 times total
3. Without placing your right foot on the ground, lift your right leg out to the side fully, returning again only to about 25 degree angle with the floor and muscles still engaged. Repeat 15 times total.
4. Without placing your right foot on the floor, lift right leg behind you squeezing glutes to raise the leg, and returning only about 25 degrees from the floor, muscles still engaged. Repeat 15 times total.
5. Return right foot to the floor; Rest 30 seconds, then perform steps 2, 3, and 4 in reverse (Right leg stabilized, Left leg raising).
Complete the full series 3 times (each leg 3 full sets total).