Make the most of your workout!
A good friend recently posted on my wall “I wish I had your motivation for working out.” Well my friend, it’s not luck, it’s focused motivation. Sometimes even I have trouble leaving my warm bed for the dark of night to get to the gym before work. If this is you too, here are 5 things that might get you going:
1. Music – There’s nothing like some new upbeat tunes to get you going
2. Reward – Give yourself a goal, like for every pound lost you put $10 into the bank for new clothes (since you’ll need ’em after losing weight!)
3. New Program – Buy a new book or look online for something new to try at the gym.
4. Buddy System – Ask a friend or your partner to join you at the gym. It’ll be good for them too!
5. Take a Class – A sure fire way to get you excited about something new, plus it gives you accountability to be at the gym at a certain time.
I hope you find YOUR motivation!