Make the most of your workout!
> Start on your back with legs straight in front of you, hands behind your head and elbows straight out
>Raise your shoulders off the floor and contract your abs
> Assume the bicycle position with one leg straight out raised off the floor 2″ and the other bent – twist your torso and bring your opposite elbow toward the bent knee.
1. Hold this position for 8 (SLOW) counts, then reverse legs/elbow to the other side for 8 counts
2. Return to the original position for 6 counts, then switch to the other side for 6 counts
3. Now do the same for 4 counts
4. Do the same for 2 counts (almost done!)
5. End with 8 single count alternations of the bicycle move
REST – then repeat 2 more times.